12/14/13

The November Sessions


Today, I received the files I've been eagerly anticipating from my friend and peer Dan Stefanich. These files are 7 songs I recorded earlier this year, in the beginning of November. Of these songs, 6 of them are my own original works. They are now in a playlist on SoundCloud, called The November Sessions. It seemed like a nice, fitting name, even though it was just one session (let's just keep that our little secret).

After my year-long hiatus from this website I figure I may as well try to use my free time in some productive manner. I've been taking the year off of school, and while at first it seemed like a very welcome respite from the difficulties of managing school and time, now I find my days to be a bit lackluster. I've been writing like a madman, minus all the crazy stuff that they probably write about. I've been writing songs in full swing, and otherwise just been living the highlife in fabulous Sioux Falls.

That's about all for now, friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment