12/22/13

Christmas Time!


It's that time of the year where kids are off of school, adults are ready for a short break from work, and general merriment is had by all. I'm not taking much of a break though, considering I've been on a break for most of the year. I've been working on music in full swing, between trying to get some views on my stuff on soundcloud (there's a link in the top bar thing!) and actual composing, both electronically and acoustically. I haven't been making much headway on the electronic front since that's never really been my forte, but I've been writing more stuff for the guitar and for myself to sing.

It's been rather cold out as of late, which is to be expected considering it's the end of the year. I remember a couple years ago where it was warm through Christmas, and I have to say it was weird having a not-white Christmas time. The snow just seems so crucial to the gift giving process; I'm pretty sure it's about 50% snow, 50% gifts.

Anyways, happy holidays to all of you out there! I hope you have no difficulties in your holiday experiences, whether it be travel or mischievous a-wassailers!

No comments:

Post a Comment