12/1/12

An Update!


I'm aware that I have been irregularly updating this blog, and that is something that I will hopefully be changing in the coming month. I've been rather busy with school and work, and hopefully soon I'll be busy with writing some music with some good friends of mine.

Up to now, I haven't accomplished too much work, aside from my audio homework involving mixing a couple of songs, one by Tony Memmel and the other by Adam Hammer, and those seem to be going along very swimmingly. I've also recently performed at the local coffee shop here in Madison, called Mochavino. It was a good night, the crowd was bigger than I expected and even more supportive than I could have ever imagined, despite how quiet my guitar sounded for some reason unbeknownst to me. 

Soon, I believe I will be uploading a few tracks to my soundcloud, hopefully both of the mixes I'm working on as well as a few recordings of myself, both covers and maybe an original or two. Until then, if you ever want to hear any songs that I have performed and have been recorded already, feel free to go to my soundcloud page (http://www.soundcloud.com/mikerugg) or check out Paul Schipper's Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/PaulSchipperRec) to see a few popular covers of mine, as well as many other talented musicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment